peaceful

peaceful

Sunday, February 26, 2012

new blog

i started a new blog on just cooking and baking. I have always LOVED to bake just never the time. i cannot wait till Mohammed gets older so he can help me.

http://canadianhijabi.wordpress.com/

Now what can i rant about lets see what happened this week OH.... i had my worker out we go back to court soon to end all the orders they have one my family which is good but she wants someone to come out and pretty much treat us to parent WTH haven't i been doing this for the last 20 months of my sons life!!!! yes my son does sleep on the floor but thats his choice he had a crib he never would sleep in and yes he now has a toddler bed he prefers the floor nothing i can do im not fighting with him its safe he cant get hurt why bother...

She also wants us to do parenting classes again ima freaking RECE i went to school for this i know how to parent a child i work at a daycare i dont need help lol.

1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum,

    Let them sleep on the floor, unless it is too cold. In my younger days I sleep on the floor too, just that those days we live in wooden stilted houses, so it was nice...we were poor too...

    ReplyDelete