peaceful

peaceful

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Its been a long time but im back.......

The last time I posted I was going through a hard time but things are looking up :-)
I work fulltime at a daycare Mohammed is doing great with his speech therapy he still signs a lot of babbles but he surprises us with sentences  my grandfather passed away which was a shock cause we went to visit him and the next day he was gone. He was almost 95 so he lived well!
I got the best news on my 26 birthday I had this weird feeling I was pregnant so I bought myself a test and holy crap it was positive!!! At 8 weeks I went for a ultrasound to make sure this one was viable
I am now 13 weeks pregnant and see my midwife in 8 days and I'm scared  I decided not to get the test for downs as in my religion we don't abort and I wouldn't ever so I skipped it.
I want to tell people soon and this is how
**if you are my friend on Facebook please don't post anything until I do as we want to wait a bit longer**

No comments:

Post a Comment