peaceful

peaceful

Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Beginning of a beautiful friendship


Like every great blog you start off with a story of the writer so here we go. Because I dont want people knowing who I really am except for a few I'm going to use our Muslim names. I'm Aaliyah I have been a Muslim for 8 years I've been wearing hijab for 7. I have my Early Childhood Education diploma and I work at a daycare. I am married to a Greek convert named kostas he's been Muslim for 4 years. We have a beautiful son named mohammed he is 2 in June and the love of my life. The last year so much has changed and there is so much that I want to vent to anyone who is listening. Things in my life, my community, things in the world that i may be seeing differently than others I just need my own place wherein can be me!

1 comment:

  1. Asalam wliykum sister,

    Thank you for such an honest upfront appraoch to your posts. Found them so interesting and admirable, your approach.
    I am also a new blogger, 2 days old! Please check out my blog :D
    wasalam x

    ReplyDelete