peaceful

peaceful

Monday, February 20, 2012

The last year was hell

Its been a hard year first being removed from my house due to certain circumstances, raising a child alone then my father in law passing away, my miscarrige and trying to get pregnant

I found outing July that I was pregnant I was so excited but I wasn't feeling pregnant no morning sickness nothing I knew something wasn't right. At 6 weeks I went to the hospital was sent for a early pregnancy scan when I was 7 weeks I was told it wasn't measuring right at 8 weeks I started bleeding I knew it was gone. I took pills to start the process of giving birth? 2 days after the Dr pulled the baby out and everything went back to normal so did my life. I mean it had to right?...

My father in law passed away in Oct after his fight with cancer I remember sitting in my living room when he told us. I lost it I knew it wouldn't be a winning fight. We spent a lot of time with him even when he could no longer talk or recognize us. We visited for kostas birthday and when we got the call at 4 in the morning that he had past away we rushed there to say a finally goodbye  it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do

I moved back home and had a lot to deal with when it come to Mohammed. He didn't want to go to Kostas he only wanted me, it took along time to get things normal again.

Since things settled down I am trying to get pregnant lets see what happens

2 comments:

  1. all you can do is move forward. Sometimes it's harder to do that than others, but that's the only direction we have to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum,

    Losing somebody to cancer is really dreadful. The pain they suffered is so severe. I do believe that is also to rid us of maybe our sins. Having cancer is a also a chance to repent, because not everybody knows when they will die...InshaAllah khair...

    ReplyDelete